Thursday, February 19, 2015

Art SALE Part One!

Just a few days away from 35 weeks pregnant and it's time to de-clutter and get ready for baby. As it turns out, babies are expensive. Who knew! Strollers, clothes, diapers, oh my.

To that end, I am selling art. Lots of art. Originals, prints, all of it priced to go. At least 25% off my usual prices.

Some pieces are available at my Etsy shop: MonsterTeaTime.etsy.com

Others are available from me direct, for the prices below. Just email me at: mariah.tiredfairy at gmail dot com with the name of the piece you're interested in.

Empress of the Jellies
Original Watercolor 8 x 11

$120


Monster Girl and Character Portraits 4 x 5 on fancy cut Illustration paper

$40 each

Lacey Death


Wednesday Addams



Marie Antoinoctopus



Unicorn Girl


Mardi Gras Tentacular: Shades of Red $50
9 x 12 Watercolor on print, one of a kind



No comments:

Post a Comment